Friday 5 April 2019

Bible Verses To Calm An Anxious Mind

Where can we find the bible verses about to calm an anxious mind?

https://successhabit99.blogspot.com/2019/04/bible-verses-to-calm-anxious-mind.html

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
=> We don't have to be anxious when we can freely talk with God about our needs. We can cry out to Him for help and He will hear us.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
=> Peace is a wonderful thing. Notice how it says, "I do not give it as the world does." We have to remember that worldly peace is only temporary, but God's peace is forever.
https://successhabit99.blogspot.com/2019/04/bible-verses-to-calm-anxious-mind.html

Isaiah 41:10 So Do Not Fear, For I Am With You; Do Not Be Dismayed, For I Am Your God. I Will Strengthen You And Help You; I Will Uphold You With My Righteous Right Hand.
=> Not only will God give us peace, but He will also strengthen us. The image of God "upholding us with His righteous right hand" is pretty powerful and very comforting.

Psalm 94:19 When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
=> Anxiety can make us sad and upset, but knowing that God is with us can bring so much joy in the face of desolation.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
=> Freedom from fear is so empowering! Imagine God setting us free from all the fear that holds us back. Oftentimes fear can make us feel trapped, but God can set us free.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
=> God cares about us so much that He allows us to cast all of our worries on His shoulders. 
https://successhabit99.blogspot.com/2019/04/bible-verses-to-calm-anxious-mind.html

No comments:

Post a Comment